CoinPip transfer services are available to over 40 countries worldwide. However, some accounts and services are limited to certain countries. Please check here for the account type/s available to your country.
Create your Account
2. Fill out the signup sheet with the country you are registering from, your email, and assign a password.
3. Choose Corporate Account for the account type.
5. Click on the green Sign Up for Free button at the bottom of the page.
6. A confirmation message will ask you to check your email for the activation link.
7. Click on the green Confirm button in the confirmation email from CoinPip.
8. The confirmation link will lead you to the sign in page. Log in to your new CoinPip account using your email and password.
Complete your Account
9. Enter your name and birthday and then click on the green Next button.
10. Add in your phone number and address and then click on the green Next button.
11. Review your information and click Submit.
Regulated companies like financial institutions are required to perform due diligence in ascertaining client identity and information. The Anti Money Laundering Act and KYC requirements are designed to protect honest and law-abiding individuals from fraud, money scams, and identity theft.
A pop up indicating the legal and documentation requirements applicable to your country will appear. Please review and prepare the documents. Click OK to continue.
12. Provide your proof of identity. Click on the green button or on the tab. Upload an image or a PDF of your national ID or passport. A selfie with the national ID might also be required.
13. Provide your proof of address. Click on the green button or on the tab. Upload an image or a PDF of your personal utility bill or bank statement.
14. Provide the corporate application requirements. Click on the green button or on the tab. Fill out the form with the required business information and then click Submit.
15. Click on the green button or on the tab. Provide the company bank information and then click Submit.
16. Provide company documentation. Click on the green button or on the tab. Upload an image or a PDF of business profile document, the Articles of Association, the Certificate of Good Standing, the company structure chart. Click on Submit.
17. Provide the company’s beneficial ownership. Click on the green button or on the tab. Click on the Add Beneficial Owner(s) button, and then provide the name, email, and identification documents and then click Submit. Add as many beneficial owners as necessary.
18. Answer the AML questionnaire. This will help us get to know more about your company and assess the services we can offer. Click on the green button or on the tab. Answer the five questions, please provide as much details as you can. Click on Done.
19. Declaration agreement. Click on the green button or on the tab. This is to confirm that all information and documents you have declared and provided are true and accurate. Review your application and then type YES in the provided field. Click on Confirm Declaration.
Welcome to CoinPip! Please allow us two to three days to complete the verification process. You will receive an email from us confirming your account.