Sub-accounts are nominated by the main account holder. This feature is limited to corporate accounts only.
For the main account holder:
- On your account dashboard, click on your avatar or account picture. Go to Account Settings.
2. Click on the Sub Accounts tab. Enter the email of the sub account you want to nominate. Click on the green Send Invitation button.
3. An invitation email will be sent to the nominated email. This will include instructions on how to sign up for an account. You will also be notified once the has completed the sign-up process.
4. Your sub-account page will also include a list of your sub-accounts and their statuses.
For the sub account holder:
- Ask the main account holder to nominate you for a sub account and wait for the notification email that will be sent to you once you’re nominated.
- The notification email will include a link to your registration form. Click on it.
3. Fill out the registration form and provide the required documents. Submit the completed form.
4. Wait 2-3 business days for us to review your application and verify the information you submitted. The activation email will include a link to your log in page.
5. Another email will be sent with the instructions to set the password.
6. Set you password and then log into your account. You can now start processing transactions.